Tuesday, March 1, 2016

America's Pastime Example

This is just a short video to practice with Premier pro Software in order to understand it more for our big project.  I put together this short video with Adobe Premier Pro Software and some files of pictures and audio that we received on a jump drive. I then opened the software and loaded everything on to it and put the files in different folders. It was kind of like a puzzle putting together all the parts to create the clip. We could use the example to look at what went next in the sequence so that helped a lot. I learned how to clip video and sound and also make a title. This was my first time ever using this software and I liked it. I can't wait to use it more and get familiar with it so I can do more projects in the future.  I hope you enjoy the short video.




No comments:

Post a Comment